Wednesday 18 April 2012

Green Buckhurst Hill West Parish Candidate 2012: Roger Neville

I would like to draw to voters attention that my father Roger Neville is standing for Buckhurst Hill West for the forthcoming Parish elections for Buckhurst Hill Parish Council.  He told me 'I thought I would stand in Buckhurst Hill West to give people an alternative to the highly party political events that have recently affected the Parish Council. Greens if elected will give an independent voice for voters on the Council. This is what Parish Councils should really be all about. Unfortunately this has not been the case in Buckhurst Hill since its creation in 1996 and especially recently. People are tired of the traded insults and I was appalled when the ruling group resigned for what seemed to be party political reasons.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment