Friday 23 May 2014

First Green Councillor in Epping Forest Elected: Thank You!

I would just like to thank everyone who voted for me yesterday. With your votes you elected me one of your two District Councillors. And I will be the first Green District Councillor in Epping Forest, and the only non -Conservative Councillor in Buckhurst Hill. The result is: Steven Neville (Green) 635 votes. Aniket Patel (Conservative) 574 votes Chris Greaves (Lib Dem) 210 votes Pam Griffin (Labour) 115 votes. I wish all my opponents well, and in particular Aniket who I am sure will continue his good work at the Parish. I will do my utmost to be a good representative for you, and will seek to work with councilors’ of all persuasions to promote the interests of Buckhurst Hill East in particular and Buckhurst Hill in general. I also like to congratulate Roger Neville on coming second in Buckhurst Hill West in both District and Parish. District Sylvia Watson (Conservative) 1136 Roger Neville (Green) 279 Gary Sadler (Lib Dem) 219 Andrew Forsey (Labour) 178 Gerald Wadsworth (YPP) 37 Parish Bobby Nagpul (Conservative) 1094 Roger Neville (Green) 418 Garry Sadler (Lib Dem) 316

No comments:

Post a Comment