Wednesday 23 March 2016

Simon Heap: Green District Councillor Candidate 2016

It is my very great pleasure to introduce the Green Party candidate for Buckhurst Hill East for the forthcoming District council elections on 5 May 2016. Simon is an events organizer by profession, currently working in the theater world. He's run his own businesses in the past. He was born and brought up in Buckhurst Hill and although you moved away for a number of years he is now back in the area. I have every confidence that Simon, if elected, will make an excellent Councillor. He will be dedicated and diligent. He will be an independent voice, representing his constituents rather than toeing the party line. He will also help share the load for me, and mean together we can get more done for Buckhurst Hill East than I can by myself. As in recent years the fight will be between ourselves and the Conservatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment